Are You REALLY Ready for the Cloud?
MVP has developed a comprehensive Cloud Computing Assessment, also referred to as a Cloud Readiness Assessment (CRA), where we conduct a high-level evaluation of your environment, and provide you with a clear road map to help you leverage the cost savings and competitive advantages available in the Cloud. This assessment will even go several steps further by taking into consideration the complexities and nuances of your particular business environment, making sure that you are truly 'Cloud ready'.
Some of the topics and areas covered in a MVP CRA:
- Reducing Costs: identifying consolidation opportunities, how to maximize ROI
- Technology Management: cloud planning, support and documentation
- Connectivity/Bandwidth Requirements: internet redundancy, load balancing
- Cloud Application Connectivity: private and public connectivity, remote desktop, VPN's, teleworking
- Communication & Collaboration: email options, phone system options, team workflow/collaboration, instant messaging
- Cloud Security & Compliance: private cloud vs public cloud, SAS 70 Type I & II HIPAA, FISMA and PCI compliant systems
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: availability (system uptime), recovery options (system and data)
After we’ve completed our thorough review, we’ll present you with a detailed Cloud Assessment that will help you make those important decisions about transitioning your business to the Cloud.