Is it Time to Exchange Your Ordinary Email?
- Email and Collaboration Features
- Anywhere Access
- Premium spam filtering and virus protection come standard
- 100% Application Uptime Guarantee
- Outlook Included
Microsoft Exchange is the industry's leading platform for e-mail, calendaring, and unified messaging.
Get all the functionality of Exchange, minus all the hassles of supporting it. Hosted Exchange does all the things you never want to: monitoring, filtering, patching, updating, troubleshooting and backing up your email. Hosted Exchange is the mail and collaboration solution you expect from MVP.
MVP offers an industry leading 100% Uptime Guarantee on our Hosted Exchange Service. In the event of service disruption we refund you 10% of the yearly investment per 30 minute period. If your service was down for a period of 5 hours in a year, you will be refunded 100% of all fees paid.
Keep Exchange, Save BIG
MVP’s Exchange Hybrid Offering is a way for businesses to save upwards of 60% when they combine Hosted Exchange for some of their employees and MVP Business Email for the rest - all on a single domain. We have found that on average only 20% of employees really need the full robust features of Microsoft Exchange. Traditionally, businesses have been forced into purchasing Microsoft Exchange for their entire organization instead of just for those employees who really need it. With Hosted Exchange Hybrid, we offer businesses a better choice.
MVP Business Email
When you’re looking for an email hosting provider, we believe it’s important to look for one that focuses on business email, not consumer email. When email is the lifeline of your business, there is a difference. MVP is a business email hosting provider that understands the mission-critical nature of email for business.
Features and Benefits
The most recent release, Microsoft Exchange Server, is closely aligned with the Microsoft Office wave of products, which together deliver a best-in-class enterprise messaging and collaboration solution. However Microsoft Office products are not necessarily needed to realize the core benefits of Microsoft Exchange. At a glance, some of those benefits include:
- Keeping communication alive and e-mail flowing with enterprise-class availability and reliability.
- Helping safeguard users and the organization's valuable data from the harmful-and continuously increasing-effects of spam and viruses.
- Providing trusted communications within the organization automatically, without added cost or complexity; seamless integration.
- Simplifying regulatory compliance in a way that supports the different needs of employees, compliance managers, and messaging administrators.
- Increasing the productivity of today's employees who require the ability to respond quickly at home, work, or in the field.
- Offering employees a single inbox to access all of their important communications from any device—including voice mail, fax, and e-mail—while avoiding the cost and effort of maintaining separate disparate systems.
- Delivering a fast, seamless, and familiar Outlook experience across different devices and clients with no requirement for extra software or services outside of an Internet or basic phone connection.
- Improving group collaboration and productivity by making it easier to find and share data, documents, and schedules from anywhere.