With over 10 years of law office computing experience, MVP understands the unique technology needs and requirements of the legal community. Schedule a no obligation consultation today with one of our legal technology consultants who can work with you to determine the best solutions for your IT challenges.
Discover how MVP's legal technology solutions - in the cloud or in your office - can help your law firm:
- Host and fully manage desktops that include legal industry software, and provide end user support
- We support Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- We handle all management, purchases and upgrades of software, servers and backup systems.
- Host your servers, network, storage, desktop and applications in our data centers
- Monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to your applications
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to IT expertise