Position Summary: Help Desk Technician
We are looking for a Level I / II Help Desk Technician to work closely with our customers. Be the primary point of contact for a growing customer base. Must have excellent customer service skills in addition to strong Microsoft troubleshooting skills.
MVP Network Consulting LLC. is seeking an enthusiastic help desk technician for office in Buffalo. This is a great opportunity to join an established and fast growing information technology firm that offers a full range of services. Candidates will be expected to provide timely and accurate support for clients via phone, email and remote connection. Great communication skills over a variety of media will be very important. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of PC troubleshooting and support, as well as knowledge of firewalls, computers, and printers.
• Expertise in Microsoft products, including Windows, Windows Server, and Office
• Experience working in Active Directory and Group Policy
• 1-2 Years of experience working in a help desk situation
• College Degree in IT field or related experience
• Understanding of networking concepts, including LAN/WAN topology, cabling, routing, and VPN’s
• Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting computers, networks, and printers.